This is going to be MY year, I can just feel it.
Here’s my 2011 vision/goal board (a la the fitnessista). I firmly believe that what you put out into the universe will come back to you bigger and better than you can imagine, so I’m putting these out there.
Main fitness goals include:
– run a 5k in under 30 minutes
– re-join the soccer team
– weight/strength train
– start training for a 1/2 marathon (to hopefully be run in NZ)
Non-fitness goals include:
– continue to eat clean
– cook more/experiment in the kitchen
– read more
– keep crochet/knitting
– use the blog to keep the goals forefront in mind so they all get accomplished
– spend time everyday to meditate and make sure that I’m working towards my 2011 goals
And one (or a few to grow on): in 2012 I want to do a warrior dash, RUN a 1/2 marathon, and a few other things that I’m beginning to work on but don’t want to jinx by mentioning yet, but I will let you know when they’re accomplished.
I hope you will join me in making 2011 the best year yet. Here’s the full board.